If your Flexofold propeller is stuck on the shaft cone, this tool will make you remove the hub in no time. Besides this Prop Puller, you only need a wrench.
How to use the Prop Puller
- Remove the propeller blades from the hub.
- Place the part of the Prop Puller / "fork" that fits your propeller (2-, 3, or 4-blade).
- Mount the pivot pins to create a backstop for the Prop Puller.
- Prevent the pivot pins from falling out by mounting the tapered locking screws (only loose tightening is needed).
- Turn the screw towards the shaft until it force the cone to lose its grip (take care not to drop the hub).